Learn and master VueJS by building 3 professional, real world web application using Vue!
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
- HTML and CSS
- Git and Github
- ES6 (for Project 2 & 3 only)
- Webpack (for Project 2 & 3 only)
- Node.js/Express (for Project 3 only)
In this course we will learn by doing! I will lead you through the process of building three real world, professional Vue.js applications that, together, demonstrate all the features and capabilities of Vue from the basics to the cutting edge:
- A simple but powerful e-commerce UI complete with products and a shopping cart that will utilise most of the essential features of Vue.
- A multi-page movie session times app that introduces professional features of Vue like components, Vue Router and the Webpack build flow, allowing you to create complex and larger apps.
- A Google Calendar clone. This project uses cutting edge features like server-side rendering and the Vuex state management library.
In addition to writing code, we will also take the time to discuss the essential Vue concepts so that you leave with a solid understanding of Vue in addition to having the skill and confidence to go and start building your own Vue apps.
This course is ideal for existing web developers looking to upskill with Vue.js. Please note these requirements:
I look forward to seeing you in the course!