Learn App Entrepreneurship to complement iOS 10 development skills, form a Start-up & utilise Marketing & Distribution!
- Form their own Limited Liability Company
- Monetize with AdMob
- Implement In-App Purchase
- How to submit and distribute apps in the AppStore
- Register for Export Compliance
- Choose the right business model for their apps
- Choose the right developer account: Personal or Business
- Register with Dunn and Bradstreet
- Select the right Digital Marketing tools
- Create advertising campaigns
- Create Apple Search Ads
- You will need an iOS developer account to launch and distribute apps
- Ideally you will have a willingness to learn
- This course covers starting a US company, but the same principles can be applied in any country
If you are looking to become an iOS App entrepreneur, or make your current App start-up more professional, you may love this Udemy course!
Regardless if your a rookie or veteran by the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a StartUp
- Enroll as an Organization with Apple Developer Program
- Monetize with AdMob
- Increase revenue with In-App Purchases
- Create Legally Binding Privacy Policies
- set-up Export Compliance
- Testing and Debugging
- Distribute Apps in 154 territories
- Get the right App Installs
- Create Digital Marketing campaigns with twitter , Facebook, AdWords, YouTube, and Apple Search Ads
*learn why to avoid creating a website for your app
Why learn from me?
I am the founder and lead iOS Developer at Adamantium Mettle, L.L.C.. Thats right I’m a real app developer who has distributed apps in the Apple App Store. I’m very familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC). Everything I cover in the course I have gone through the process of implementing for real apps that are live in the App Store.
Two years ago I was probably a lot like you. I wanted to distribute my own apps in the App Store. I had a lot of questions with very few solutions. Since then I have distributed a number of apps while solving many problems along the way. Thats why I created this course to help other app developers like yourself tackle the many challenges of app distribution.
In addition to the real world experience above I’m a former educator with 14 years experience. I hold a Master’s Degree in Education. I believe in a keep it simple approach because why make something complicated if it doesn’t have to be.
My promise to you is that everything covered in the course will provide a real world solution to real world challenges in App Distribution. At the end of this course you will absolutely be able to distribute a real app in the app store. Please note in this course we don’t actually create any apps just monetize and distribute.
Don’t waste any more time or money:
Don’t waste time and money on more books or searching for youtube videos. Been there and done that Take a course from an actual app developer who has distributed apps in the app store. There is not a more complete course on App Distribution anywhere.
- An iOS App developer looking to create a professional business operation
- An entrepreneur looking to get into the App Business but doesn’t know where to start!
- An iOS App developer looking to understand Business, Marketing and Distribution