Learn to make Android applications from scratch, make database oriented android applications with complete functionality
- Make Android applications like Instagram, WhatsApp and Blogger.
- Learn how Android apps connect and communicate with online database.
- Know how to sign in, login an logout a user in your android application.
- Learn how to makes android apps right from the basics to making advanced applications like chat application
- Learn how to turn your next big idea into an android app.
- Student should have a pc or a Mac with at least 4 GB of RAM
- Internet connection
- Students should know basics of Java, dont need to be a Java expert, basic understanding of Java is needed.
Welcome to The Complete Android Masterclass: Learn Android from Scratch.
Why should you choose this particular course:
1. You will be able to make online database oriented apps.
2. Learn how to make awesome layouts.
3. Learn the logic behind how an actual android application is build right form scratch.
4. This course also includes projects in which we will make real life applications from scratch , where we learn how to build features like signing up the user, logging in the user and signing him out.
5. Learn how programming logic works rather than just watching someone code. I explain each and every line of code by providing logical reasoning for everything which I do.
6. With this course, you can build any kind of application. Almost all the concepts are included in the course which ensures that once you have completed the course you can build your very own android applications.
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In This Complete Course:
Learn how to make Android apps from scratch.
How to design awesome user interfaces for your android applications.
Learn how to connect your application with an online database.
Learn how to capture media like audio and images and store it in the database.
Learn how to integrate google maps in your Android application.
Learn how to build android application from your idea.
- Students who are completely new or have some knowledge about building Android apps
- Students who wish to get a job as android application developer.
- Students who know Java basics and now want to extend their knowledge to android application development