350 Page Free Course Book, Easy-to-Apply Lecture Format, Professional Advice & 24/7 Support
- Start the morning productively (all modules based on personality type and physical state of the student) and become ultra productive from the second you wake up on
- Understand which measures to take in order to become more relaxed every day
- How to increase your productivity level naturally by assessing dieting problems, mindset problems and motivational problems
- Learn how journals can help you to increase interest in the task you have to do and how to simply get more done in the morning
- Learn how meditation can help you to become more relaxed but overall more productive and internally balanced while you work
- Understand the concept of mapping and why successful people often use this technique in order to increase their productivity
- Measure your own productivity and assess problems associated with it properly within a day
- Understand how physical exercise can influence your morning schedule and will learn how to use exercise as a measure for stress relief
- Cook meals that will boost your mental capacity and speed as well as better your overall well-being
- A notebook and a pen (I recommend you to take a couple of notes during the course)
- An open mind for new concepts and ideas related to morning routines
WELCOME TO THE #1 MORNING ROUTINE CLASS ON UDEMY
In this course, you will learn to develop an incredible morning routine. We will base your morning routine on your physical and psychological state and help you with proven scientific research to develop and use morning routine modules.
In this course, we will focus on the following topics:
1. MORNING ROUTINE BASICS
In this chapter, we will talk about the basics of how to build a proper morning routine. I will help you to answer important questions that will help to assess your problems and will guide you towards a healthier morning diet and routine.
2. MORNING ROUTINE MODULES: In this chapter, I will give you modules that you can use in order to build your own super efficient morning routine:
- MODULE #1: Social Media Module
- MODULE #2: Uplifting Content Module
- MODULE #3: Affirmation
- MODULE #4: Loved Ones
- MODULE #5: Music (Ambient Songs)
- MODULE #6: Mirroring
- MODULE #7: Shower Module
- MODULE #8: Thought Dumping/Journal Writing
- MODULE #9: Meditation Module
- MODULE #10: Goal Theory
- MODULE #11: Goal Setting Module
- MODULE #12: Visioning
- MODULE #13: Protein Intake & Daily Breakfast
3. FOOD HACKING: In this chapter, we will focus on the topic of cooking great meals for you morning routine. We will focus on nutritional aspects and I will show you step by step how to come up with great meals that are fast and easy to cook for every morning. We will furthermore focus on supplements and how to use them properly in order to kickstart your morning.
ENROLL NOW! I’m looking forward to meet you in the course!
- Everyone who wants to become more productive in the morning and more relaxed throughout the day
- Hard-working students who are eager to put my knowledge into practice
- Anyone who has an interest in how to build a better morning routine.