Turn static webpages into dynamic and active websites
- Perform actions based on events on a web page
- Manage browser cookies
- Learn how to debug in browser and improve performance of code
- Learn the concepts like Hoisting, Strict Mode
- Play with HTML elements, modify layout and styles of the elements
- Utilize window object fundamentals
- Validate and Submit forms
- Very little HTML and CSS (You do not need to be an advanced user in them also)
- Any browser, that you should already have
- Any code editor, we will cover this in the course
No prior coding experience needed
- Ever wondered how the websites work when you click on a button or a link?
- Ever wanted to become a web developer, but thought it is difficult?
- Want to develop a phone app?
This course focus is to learn by doing and examples. All code files provided to refer and learn.
- There are tons of highly paid jobs for web developers and web testers
Awesome Support, access to google group specifically setup for the course. Send your files if you are having any issues in debugging them and we will always be there to help.
# Lean all the concepts and fundamentals, data types, objects, arrays, functions
# Program flow and conditional statements
# Manage cookies
# Work with concepts like events, event handlers and playing with HTML elements
# Improving performance of code using simple ways
# Using concepts like Hoisting and Strict Mode
# Validate and Submit forms
# Utilize window objects, history, screen and timing events
- All levels of programmers can take this course
- Those who want to become a web developer