Generate more revenue through a deeper understanding of web analytics data
- Implement Google Analytics under beginner and advanced scenarios
- Learn who their audience is and how they interact with your website
- Understand where their traffic comes from and how those users navigate between pages of your site
- Build, manage, and share custom reports with your colleagues
- Answer specific questions you have about how your site is performing.
- Have the skills they need to measure web traffic through to revenue and ROI.
- Access to a Google Analytics Account or be prepared to create a new one for a website you want to track.
The only end-to-end course for Google Analytics users of all skill levels. From initial setup and tracking code configuration scenarios to leveraging it’s reporting capabilities to generate more revenue, this course is designed to rapidly expand your knowledge through the practical, real-world use of Google Analytics.
This course includes 12 hours of comprehensive video content and while a lot of beginner information is included, this course also covers advanced tracking and reporting scenarios to help you get more out of the platform than what initially meets the eye.
Everyone asks themselves questions about how their website is performing, but don’t always know the best way of accessing the information they’re tracking, and that assumes that their current configuration has been implemented correctly. Over 60% of all Google Analytics implementations are incorrectly suited for a business’s needs.
This course helps you address those key questions and gives you the skills and confidence needed to correctly configure a new Google Analytics instance from scratch for your company or clients.
Enroll in this course today to master Google Analytics and become a better marketer.