RealTimes player 18.1 is the crisp and refreshed RealPlayer Cloud. It can consequently pick the best minutes from your camera move to make a RealTimes Story; a montage of video from your cell phone photograph and video accumulations. The application enables you to alter RealTimes Stories by revamping cuts and photographs, changing span and including a soundtrack and channels. RealTimes Stories would then be able to be shared to whomever you pick.
RealTimes player 18.1 overview
All of RealPlayer Cloud’s highlights are moved into the new RealTimes application. You can move up to RealTimes for nothing with all your photographs and recordings consequently relocated to your RealTimes account.
RealTimes player 18.1furnishes you with cloud-based capacity and administration highlights for your pictures and recordings, making them available, through RealTimes player 18.1, on various stages. You can impart them to loved ones and view them on different gadgets. When you welcome a companion, they are consequently advised when new photographs, recordings and stories are added to a “live collection.” Additionally the majority of your recordings and photographs are sorted out into a course of events, in this way making them simple to explore through.
RealTimes player 18.1 Features
- Play any video regardless of format
- Download your favorite web videos (including from YouTube) with just one click
- Stream your PC videos on TV using a Roku or Chromecast
- Store your videos & photos to the cloud to keep them secure and protected
- Enjoy automatically created video montages of your photos and videos
- Convert videos to MP3s (premium version)
System Requirements RealTimes player 18.1
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Vista
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 512MB
- Processor Speed: Minimum 1GHz
- Free Space on Hard Drive: Minimum 1 GB
Technical Details of RealTimes player 18.1
Free RealTimes player 18.1 Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of latest RealTimes player 18.1 for Windows x32 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.