QuickTime Player 7.7 for Windows, from Apple, permits the playback of QuickTime film documents (.mov) and heaps of other record designs including, sound, still pictures, illustrations, and virtual reality (VR) motion pictures.
QuickTime Player 7.7 for Windows overview
The new QuickTime Player conveys fresh quality, as well as the application is anything but difficult to use with a straightforward interface. No set up is required for QuickTime Player for organize spilling content. Rather, QuickTime Player naturally figures out what the association speed of your framework is and after that picks the most noteworthy conceivable quality stream for the measure of data transfer capacity that you have accessible.
QuickTime Player is consequently designed to continue playback, if for reasons unknown you ever lose an association while watching gushing video.
QuickTime Player 7.7 for Windows Features
- Playback of 3GPP and 3GPP2 documents
- Playback of MPEG-4 video, H.264, AAC sound and Instant-On media
- Simple to-utilize controls.
- Improved interface.
- Bass and treble controls.
- Parity control.
- Spilling media bolster.
- Capacity to spare motion picture top choices.
- Capacity to see VR and intuitive substance.
- H.264 video.
System Requirements QuickTime Player 7.7 for Windows
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Vista
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 512MB
- Processor Speed: Minimum 1GHz
- Free Space on Hard Drive: Minimum 1 GB
Technical Details of QuickTime Player 7.7 for Windows
Free QuickTime Player 7.7 for Windows Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of latest QuickTime Player 7.7 for Windows for Windows x32 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.