PostgreSQL 10.2 is a capable, open source protest social database framework. It has over 15 years of dynamic advancement and a demonstrated engineering that has earned it a solid notoriety for unwavering quality, information trustworthiness, and rightness.
PostgreSQL 10.2 overview
As its name implies, PostgreSQL 10.2 Manager is a natural application intended to enable you to oversee PostgreSQL databases.It is completely ACID consistent, has full help for remote keys, joins, perspectives, triggers, and put away strategies (in various dialects). It incorporates most SQL:2008 information writes, including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR, DATE, INTERVAL, and TIMESTAMP.
With PostgreSQL Manager, you can alter database sections and make new databases, execute SQL lines and contents. It accompanies a propelled look instrument that you can use to discover sections in vast databases.
PostgreSQL 10.2 Features
- Fix processing of partition keys containing multiple expressions.
- Ensure that all temporary files made by pg_upgrade are non-world-readable.
- Fix vacuuming of tuples that were updated while key-share locked.
- Fix failure to mark a hash index’s metapage dirty after adding a new overflow page, potentially leading to index corruption.
- Ensure that vacuum will always clean up the pending-insertions list of a GIN index.
- Fix inadequate buffer locking in some LSN fetches.
- Fix incorrect query results from cases involving flattening of subqueries whose outputs are used in GROUPING SETS.
- Fix handling of list partitioning constraints for partition keys of boolean or array types.
System Requirements PostgreSQL 10.2
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Vista
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 512MB
- Processor Speed: Minimum 1GHz
- Free Space on Hard Drive: Minimum 1GB
Technical Details of PostgreSQL 10.2
Free PostgreSQL 10.2 Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of latest PostgreSQL 10.2 for Windows x32 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.