PHPExcel is the event that you have to utilize PHP to make and associate with Microsoft’s Excel spreadsheet application, at that point utilizing is a decent approach.
PHPExcel 1.8 overview
PHPExcel is a library that has been composed in PHP and has a total arrangement of classes, which will enable you to write to and read from various spreadsheet document designs, for example, Excel (BIFF) .XLS, Excel 2007 (OFFICEOPENXML) .XLSX, CSV, LIBRE/OPENOFFICECALC .ODS, GNUMERIC, PDF, and HTML. Since PHPExcel cooperates with MS Excel as well as with different organizations, it can be somewhat difficult to begin.
Sum Of All, PHPExcel enables you to peruse, compose and make Excel archives in PHP. The main drawback is the expectation to absorb information; it can be a touch dubious to utilize, particularly for fledglings.
PHPExcel 1.8 Features
- BIFF 5-8 (.XLS) Excel 95 or more.
- Office Open XML (.XLSX) Excel 2007 or more.
- SpreadsheetML (.XML) Excel 2003.
- Open Document Format/OASIS (.ODS).
System Requirements PHPExcel 1.8
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Vista
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 512MB
- Processor Speed: Minimum 1GHz
- Free Space on Hard Drive: Minimum 1 GB
Technical Details of PHPExcel 1.8
Free PHPExcel 1.8 Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of latest PHPExcel 1.8 for Windows x32 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.