Free Pencil 3.0.4 Download is an opensource GUI prototyping and outlining instruments, created by Evolus in light of Mozilla advances. This devices enormously help business experts and GUI engineers rapidly attract GUI of utilizations to plan proposition reports for customers to gather necessities, and for designer as a base archive about GUI.
Pencil 3.0.4 overview
Pencil is a free and open-source GUI prototyping apparatus that is fast, simple and works over different stages.Pencil gives different implicit shapes gathering for drawing diverse sorts of UI running from work area to versatile stages. Beginning from 2.0.2, Pencil is dispatched with Android and iOS UI stencils pre-introduced. This influences it much less demanding to begin to protyping applications with a basic establishment. The rundown of inherent accumulations likewise incorporates broadly useful shapes, flowchart components, work area/web UI shapes, Android and iOS GUI shapes.
Pencil likewise underpins sending out reports into prevalent arrangements including OpenOffice/LibreOffice content archives, Inkscape SVG and Adobe PDF.
Pencil 3.0.4 Features
- Support loading of multiple weights in collection embedded fonts.
- Pencil additionally underpins any fares positions including PNG and HTML
- Fix incorrect bitmap/vector resource generating in Collection Builder.
- Fix font embedding error for Collection Builder.
- Fix an error where multiple error messages were shown while loading file.
System Requirements Pencil 3.0.4
Before you install Pencil 3.0.4 make sure that your system meets the below requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Vista
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 512MB
- Processor Speed: Minimum 1GHz
- Free Space on Hard Drive: Minimum 200MB
Technical Details of Pencil 3.0.4
Free Pencil 3.0.4 Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of latest Pencil 3.0.4 for Windows x32 and x64 architecture. It is comaptible with all the new and older versions of Windows.
Reviews of Pencil 3.0.4
So, while Pencil might be a good way to learn the basic principles of cartoon animation, it’s difficult to create anything truly impressive unless you’ve lots of patience.