GOM Player 2.3 is one of the world’s best best work area video players. Initially well known for its high video and sound quality, and support of different video positions (flv, mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm) and so forth. Nonetheless, there is significantly more to GOM Player than codec bolster.
GOM Player 2.3 overview
On the off chance that you are keen on VR and 360 degree recordings, GOM Player is only for you! GOM Player bolsters an assortment of VR and 360° video arranges, and gives every easy to use and straightforward UI/UX encounters.It can read your nearby 360° video documents and play/stream 360° YouTube recordings. For further developed clients, GomPlayer permits custom design, upgrading the video see involvement. There are currently a great many stunning 360° VR recordings out there you can watch.
On the off chance that you are searching for subtitles, GOM Player recently made that incredibly straightforward. GOM Player clients can get to the biggest subtitle database in the World. And all you need to do it simply play the video. When you play your video, GOM Player will naturally look through its database and demonstrate to you the coordinating subtitle comes about. After you pick the subtitle you need to run, simply click apply and the subtitle will be naturally downloaded and connected. That is it: Play the video, select the subtitle, press “apply,” and Enjoy! No all the more burrowing around the web and thinking about whether you have the correct subtitle.
GOM Player 2.3 Features
- Comprehensive File Support
- With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, audio capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Media Player allows you do much more than simply play your videos.
- GOM Media Player’s skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable, allowing users to personalize their experience to fit their needs. Download new skins and logos from the GOM Media Player website!
- Some uncommon video types aren’t supported by GOM Media Player by default. When you try to watch these videos, GOM Media Player’s Codec Finder service will search for the one you’re missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
System Requirements GOM Player 2.3
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Vista
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 512MB
- Processor Speed: Minimum 1GHz
- Free Space on Hard Drive: Minimum 1 GB
Technical Details of GOM Player 2.3
Free GOM Player 2.3 Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of latest GOM Player 2.3 for Windows x32 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.