dotConnect for MySQL is an upgraded information supplier worked over ADO.NET engineering and an improvement structure with various creative advances. With best in class ORM arrangements, for example, Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, it presents new methodologies for planning applications and lifts efficiency of database application advancement.
dotConnect for MySQL overview
dotConnect for MySQL offers improved ORM bolster with a packaged visual creator for ORM models – Entity Developer. It offers you propelled bolster for Model-First and Database-First plan approaches and adaptable T4 format based code age for the model.
dotConnect for MySQL bolsters Entity Framework v1, v4, v5, v6, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (in the past known as LINQ to MySQL) – Devart’s own ORM arrangement, firmly perfect to Microsoft LINQ to SQL.Element Framework v 4.1 highlights – Code First and DbContext API are upheld in another DbContext format with familiar mapping age. dotConnect for MySQL now bolsters Entity Framework Spatial.dotConnect for MySQL enables designers to bridle full abilities of the MySQL server. dotConnect for MySQL backings such MySQL-particular highlights as secure SSL and SSH associations, implanted server, pressure convention, HTTP burrowing and others.
dotConnect for MySQL Features
- Flexible Connectivity
- Database Application Development Extensions
- MySQL Advanced Features Support
- dotConnect for MySQL has a rich arrangement of configuration time devices that use the improvement procedure enormously.
- Especially, there are helpful outline time segment editors, wizards and chiefs, toolset for live information official, DDEX, an and significantly more.
System Requirements dotConnect for MySQL
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Vista
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 512MB
- Processor Speed: Minimum 1GHz
- Free Space on Hard Drive: Minimum 1GB
Technical Details of dotConnect for MySQL
Free dotConnect for MySQLDownload
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of latest dotConnect for MySQL for Windows x32 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.