Learn 65% of Chinese (Mandarin) and start speaking and reading in an engaging course with a unique teaching approach.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to converse completely in Chinese about almost everything
You will also be able to read and write simple stories/articles/books in Chinese
- We recommend all our students to get teachers to practice with. This will improve your spoken Chinese significantly as you the focus with our teachers is not to teach you more but to help you start using what you have learned. Download our brochure in the first lesson and learn more!
- When you have a teacher he/she will provide you with all the supplementary material you will need.
- If you only study this online course you can download our course book in the first lesson
LATEST: COURSE UPDATED IN APRIL 2017
15.000 + SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE!
Start learning Chinese with a completely new approach that will both make it fun and easy. In this course you will learn:
– to recognize the most essential 350 character and understand 65% of the language
– to read and even write at an intermediate level
– to have a conversation about practically anything
– useful insights into China and its culture
About the course and us
The first foreign-run Chinese (Mandarin) teaching company with a completely new approach to teaching Chinese. Our courses are constructed by foreigners for foreigners, and also include the wide experience of our Chinese teachers.
“Chinese Made Easy: Understand 65% of Chinese in 10 hours” is an extensive Chinese course for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese or even if you have studied it but find it both boring and/or difficult.
With our new approach we are able to make it fun through entertaining videos, and logical with the way we break down the language for you and you help us build it up. When you have finished building, we promise you, you will have a much greater understanding of the language and you’ll even be able to teach it to others (more about how we convert our students to teachers in our brochure in the first lesson).
It will start with the basics for anyone who is completely new to the language and quickly build up to a conversational level. We cover speaking as well as reading and writing so you get the whole package. The goal at the end of the course is that you should be able to read and even write articles completely in Chinese at an intermediate level. You should also have enough vocabulary and understanding of how the language works to be able to engage in discussions of most topics.
If you haven’t studied with us earlier I suggest you go to our first introduction course “Chinese Made Easy: An Exciting Start to Chinese”, it’s completely free with over 4 hours of video content and it should give you a good idea of how you will be learning with us. You can also find that course under my profile (Felix Lättman).
If you have read this much and don’t know what to decide. Please have a look at our reviews. We are convinced that you will find this course great!
However, if you belong to the 0.0001 percentage that don’t agree, remember that you always get a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- No previous knowledge is required. However, if you have not studied our course before you should start with our introduction course “Chinese Made Easy”
- If you have already studied some Chinese it is still going to be very helpful to do this course since we are going to introduce very important concepts that you might have missed earlier