Learn how to use dynamic Styles and powerful Animations to create beautiful Angular Apps
- At the end of the course, students will be able to use the many features Angular offers to dynamically style and animate Angular apps
- Students will be able to style their Angular components, elements in these components and change that styling dynamically
- Students will be able to add complex animations, for example to animate the appearance of elements, lists or upon route changes
- Basic Angular (2 or 4) knowledge is required
- Basic CSS knowledge is required
- Basic CSS Transitions & Animations knowledge is a plus
- No Angular Animations knowledge is required
You finished the business logic of your web page and you’re done, right? No! Adding fitting styles and animations to a web page tremendously improves the user experience!
It’s more than a little bonus – animations and styles help the user understand the flow of your page, pass on feedback to the user and overall improve the usability of your page.
This course teaches you which tools Angular gives you to dynamically style and animate your web page. This is not a CSS basics course – this course will really dive into the rich toolset Angular ships with, allowing you to build a reactive, user-friendly web application.
Just think about your favorite web apps: How many of these look ugly, seem to be styled randomly (and statically) and use no animations? Probably not that many – time to join the club of developers creating awesome user experiences!
This is what you’ll learn!
- How Angular helps you with styling and animating your web page
- What “dynamic” styling and animating means
- How you may either style the whole web app or individual components you built
- Which tools Angular offers you to adjust styles at runtime
- How you can use vanilla CSS to build nice transitions and animations
- All about Angular’s Animation package: Building, configuring and using triggers, states, styles, transitions and more!
- Advanced Animation features like Animation groups, keyframes or callbacks
- How to animate the appearance and removal of elements/ components
- How to animate lists
- How to animate routing
- And more!
This is what the course offers – but is this course for you?
This course is for you if …
- … you got (basic) Angular and CSS knowledge and feel like you need to learn more about adding/ using styles and animations in your Angular apps
- … you’re learning Angular right now and you want to continue learning with more beautiful apps
- … you even already know the basics about styling and animating Angular apps but you feel like there still is some mystery regarding the styling/ animation of components
I’d be very happy to welcome you in this course!
- This course is for everyone interested in enhancing the user experience by adding nice styles and animations with the help of Angular
- Students who are interested in dynamically styling or animating Angular apps should find this course very helpful